- How to tie a mans tie – There’s something so inadvertently sexy about it. Not to mention there’s a handful of men roaming around who can’t tie a tie and will need your help. *Sigh*
- How to drive a stick shift – I’m not quite there yet, but in a sticky situation I think I could handle it. Fingers crossed.
- How to apply a clump free coat of mascara – A double pump of the wand is the kiss of death and will definitely lead to spider lashes. Not a pretty sight.
- How to balance a check book – Keeping track of your assets and liabilities is ALWAYS an asset.
- How to invest – Multiple streams of income is necessary. Gone are the days of working at a job for 40 plus years and retiring with a decent pension.
- The art of seduction – Enough said.
- A skin care regimen suited for your skin type – A basic regimen can combat unwanted skin problems and lead to years of healthy looking skin. Word to the wise: In reference to what you put on and in your body, less is usually more.
- How to cook at least 5 hot meals – No need to be a chef. Being able to feed yourself and your family for at least 5 days out of the week is good for the soul, and, your wallet.
- How to keep a clean house – There are few things less attractive than that of a grown woman who can’t seem to get a handle on sweeping, mopping, dusting, et cetera. A cluttered house is a cluttered mind. The next time you see a consistently frazzled woman you can believe that 9 times out of 10 her home is as much a mess as she is.
- How to fix a mean cocktail – Whew. After a few hours of cleaning a mix of Coconut Ciroc Vodka, crushed ice, and Simply Lemonade sounds like a plan.
- How to confront an issue without losing a friend, getting fired, or getting dumped.
- Staying true to yourself despite your role as career woman, mother, or wife –
“Happy wife, happy life.” Always pursue your own interest. A hobby is like oxygen: it’s needed.